Monday, May 4, 2015

Four Things about Kaitlyn

I recently stumbled upon this post from Sarah where she shared 4 things about herself in various categories. It’s funny when you think about all the bloggers you follow every day and get a peek into their lives through photos of style, home, events, etc. but rarely do we know all the things that make each person unique like their favorite movies, TV shows, foods, etc. We really enjoyed reading more about Sarah, especially when I found out she also has a soft spot for Spaghettios…I SWORE that was just me ;)


 After you read our 4 things (stop by for Lisa’s tomorrow), we challenge you to share yours. We look forward to reading more about you…if you post it, tag us on Instagram and let us know!

FOUR NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME:

1. Katie (My immediate family and husband)
2. Lammies (a nickname from my Mom since I was little - stems from a llama segment on Sesame Street)
3. Kaits
4. Kitty Kat

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD:

1. Special Ed Teacher's Aide (forever rewarding)
2. Insurance Underwriting Assistant
3. Communications Intern
4. Marketing & Social Media Director

FOUR MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

1. My Best Friends Wedding (WHY doesn't he pick Julia?!)
2. Wedding Crashers (guess I love weddings?)
3. Dear John
4. What About Bob

FOUR BOOKS I’D RECOMMEND:

1. Still Alice
2. Brain on Fire (LOVED this)
3. Dad is Fat (Jim Gaffigan - Hilarious)
4. The Lovely Bones

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:

1. Downers Grove
2. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

(That's it and though I challenge my family all the time with the west coast, I may forever reside in Chicago. I love my home.)

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Boating on the lake in Wisconsin
2. Ireland
3. Catalina Island
4. Magic Kingdom at Disney World (they call it the happiest place on earth for a reason, my friends)

FOUR THINGS I DON’T EAT:

1. Mushrooms
2. Celery
3. Oysters
4. Refried Beans (why are these included with every Mexican meal!?)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Turkey sandwiches (with avocado!)
2. Breakfast in general: Yogurt & granola, waffles with fruit, egg white omelette's
3. Noodles (pad thai, lo-mein, stir-fry)
4. Fried Pickles

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH:

1. Nashville
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Walking Dead
4. Girls

FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1. 4 weddings! (Bridesmaid in two)
2. 4th of July weekend at the lake
3. Visiting my best friend in Cincinatti for the first time
4. Landscaping & fixing up the backyard with my husband 

FOUR THINGS I’M ALWAYS SAYING:

1. Probs (I blame my co-workers, we have started to shorten everything)
2. Oh Fitzgerald, you're so handsome! (the dog, obviously)
3. Love you (every morning to my Mom on the phone, every night to my husband)
4. Hang on, I have to Instagram this...the life of a blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment