Monday, May 11, 2015

Taking Inventory, Ring Inventory That is!

I posted this photo on my personal Instagram and Johanna of 101 Things I Love commented "I know you have more rings then that!". She is correct! I just wanted to show off my great find for my dresser top, but yes, I have more rings then that indeed. 


A few days later that got me thinking, how many rings do I have? I rotate my jewelry and keep the ones I'm currently wearing on my dresser top, but I never have them all out on display at the same time. This helps me get ready for the day and by rotating them I feel like I have new jewelry all the time. So I began taking some of my favorites out, which led to the photo below. 


Some of these are cocktail jewelry, some are fine jewelry (gem stones and/or diamonds). 

Here is the official ring collection:
Up first, my fine jewelry. These all go to my children one day and I couldn't be more happy about the fact that I have items to pass down.

 photo IMG_2247_zps9r8mp0sy.jpg

Up next is my costume & vintage jewelry. These are all rings with a value of $100 or less. Some I've even made myself over the years!  I will admit after taking this photo I found 6 more rings that I did not include in this photo. I'll add them to my final tally. 

 photo IMG_2255_zpsp67q7zjn.jpg

Lastly I have my statement rings that are too big to fit in my ring holders. Love me a great statement items so it's only natural I scoop up statement rings too.

 photo IMG_2258_zpsg5guhpdn.jpg

In the end the final tally is (drum roll please) 106 rings! OK, that's a lot of rings, I agree, but this collection is almost 20 years in the making. 

Have you ever taken inventory of your possessions? 

Is there anything you want to see me tally up next (bags, shoes, other types of jewelry, clothing, etc)? 
Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment