Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Chambray Obsession Continues

 photo IMG_2880_zps9zywvykr.jpg  photo IMG_2864_zpsjrfvqh66.jpg

I am such a fan of anything chambray. At this point my collection consists of 3 different chambray tops, a jumpsuit, and this romper as well! Hey, if there is a trend or style that you love, why not stock up on it?

 photo IMG_2890_zpszcrcn4pi.jpg  photo IMG_2873_zps0nl9kilb.jpg

This romper is perfect for this spring and summer and is a great layering item as well. It is super comfortable and has a more relaxed fit to it. Which means, tall girls, this specific romper will fit your longer torsos. SCORE!

 photo IMG_2888_zps6eun7km8.jpg  photo IMG_2879_zps4gmf0uvo.jpg

It can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. This day we were at the family lake house and out getting coffee. This is a great example of everyday wear for me this season.

 photo IMG_2871_zpszzbcxlkb.jpg  photo IMG_2883_zpsbewdci7l.jpg
Cardigan: Threadsence // Romper: Old Navy // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Bag: JustFab // Layered Necklace & Watch: Urban Outfitters  // Choker: Lili Claspe // Sunglasses: Prada 

Looking for a chambray romper too? I've found nine of my favorites at all different price points.
(click on the items below to shop)

What do you think of chambray rompers?

Do you like how I styled mine above? Let's chat in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment