Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Blending in with the Trees

 photo IMG_4735_zpsfasznx9p.jpg  photo IMG_4742_zpshq6ndt4k.jpg

OK seriously, these photos are like a bad game of Where's Waldo! ;)

I promise when I got dressed, I had no plans of blending in with the trees, but that is exactly what happened on this beautiful Sunday morning. Lately, I have been adding a few transitional pieces into my everyday wear. This beautiful berry colored bag and dark green dress are two items that are currently in heavy rotation. I love adding fall colors prior to adding cooler weather pieces just to get me ready for full-on fall fashion...

 photo IMG_4739_zpsoiikksgu.jpg  photo IMG_4737_zps29lgvg96.jpg

A classic shirt dress is perfect for everyday wear or on this day, brunch with my family followed by traveling home from our lake house.

I kept the styling "summer simple" by adding flat sandals, a unique tassel necklace, and sunglasses. The fact that summer is soon ending is truly depressing, but fall is my favorite season so I am definitely ready to rotate my closet and break out more then just fall colored items.

 photo IMG_4740_zpsjujwprbz.jpg  photo IMG_4730_zpskqfbu1co.jpg
Dress: MNG by Mango (similar) (similar) // Shoes & Bag: Sole Society // Necklace: Co-Star Austin 
Watch: Fossil // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB for 1st month FREE!)

Do you ever rotate colored items into your wardrobe prior bringing out your actual fall clothing?

Do you ever match your surroundings without even realizing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment