Tuesday, November 17, 2015

No Fear of Fringe


Ladies, I'm coming at you today with a perfect example of "don't knock it until you try it." I know fringe details are everywhere this season, but it hasn't always been my favorite look...Even when I see other women pulling it off with great success, part of me still thinks you run the risk of looking a little more Pocahontas than fashion forward. But as with some other trends, I tend to wait a little while before diving in and then sometimes, a fellow fashionable sister-in-law comes along and makes you realize it's worth giving it a shot ;) So alas, my first date with fringe...










Any trends you're thinking of trying? 
How do you wear fringe?

Top: Old Navy (On sale for $10!)
Skirt: Swap with Lisa (Love this style too)
Hat: Target (similar)
Backpack: Target
Shoes: Sole Society
Watch: Aibi c/o
Necklace: T+J Designs
Sunnies: Elizabeth & James - USE CODE "SISTERSMARIE" to get your first pair free!


No comments:

Post a Comment