Monday, December 14, 2015

5 Beauty Products I Need in my Life

On a daily basis I use a good amount of products. From hair wash to styling and from makeup all the way to washing my face before bed, there are so many items that are used daily. Today, I wanted to share my favorites with you. I have tried literally hundred of samples and full size products in the past 10 years and I am happy to say I have finally found a few to really covet!

Here are my top five beauty products I currently use.
 photo IMG_6772_zpszouaffn6.jpg
Dry Shampoo
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite dry shampoo of all time! I've tried over 15 brands and this one takes the cake for sure. I can go five days comfortable using this (seriously!) and it not only smells great but makes my hair look like day two everyday. Living Proof for the win! Well played Jennifer Aniston, well played. 

 photo IMG_6773_zpskpt5vrdj.jpg
Facial Towelettes
I use these daily to take off my makeup before washing my face. I use to use Neutrogena face wipes (and I still love those and would use them if I'm out), but I likes these better. They work just as well, and these are non-toxic too so what's not to love about that? 

 photo IMG_6790_zpsac1jn0zs.jpg  photo IMG_6788_zpsp0jy1kvw.jpg
Butter London & GloMinerals 
The top photo are my two go-to colors, but honestly both these sets are my favorites. I've been wearing the Buttuer London colors for a litter over a year now and the GloMinerals I started this past summer. Not sure how I ever managed before them. ;) 

 photo IMG_6786_zpsp2vbyuyr.jpg
Contour Kit
I really only use four of these colors for everyday wear and contouring. As an added bonus I don't need to switch my makeup in the summer months, as I just use the other colors! This pallet is perfect and gives you everything you need all in one set. They also come in different skin shades (this one is light-medium) so it's always a perfect match. 

 photo hair_zpsncpcgymh.jpg
Hair Spray
I found the perfect hair spray! OK, so it's says helmet head, but it's not stiff if you brush your hair after applying it. I use this spray to curl my hair and then (I kid you not) my curls last for three days with no touch ups! I'm so serious. The best hair spray if you like hair styles that keep for all day and beyond! 

What are you favorite products? Any you love that I should know about and try?

No comments:

Post a Comment