Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Maxi Dress Obsessed




Year in and year out, the item of clothing I buy the most is hands-down midi & maxi dresses. They are just so easy to style and can be worn year round. Plus most of them give a nod to my favorite 70's style so it is really a no brainier when it comes to shopping for them. I recently stumbled upon this one online and it was under $20 so I figured why not? I love that it is button up and you can even style it as a long cardigan if you want! 




I kept the styling all back and added in gold in my belt and jewelry. To finish the look off I added a pop of green in my bag and added a few braids in my wavy air dried hair. This was seriously the easiest outfit to put together for a dinner with my hubby. He thought it was sexy and fun and I thought it was great because I was ready in 15 minutes. Win win! ;) 


Dress: Choies // Belt // Shoes // Bag: Vintage // Sunglasses // Watch
How many maxi dresses do you own? What item of clothing are you most drawn to shopping for?

No comments:

Post a Comment