Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


Who doesn't love a great wool hat? I don't know about you guys, but I personally own fourteen hats. Yes, fourteen! Some are year round, some just for summer, and some scream fall & winter. Either way one thing is for sure, a great hat can not only add to an outfit but also give you much needed sun protection (or even cover a bad hair day!). Kaitlyn has this great brown one that I got her for her birthday a couple of years ago. Do you love how I called it great and then I pointed out that I bought it? I am self aware if nothing else! ;) Truth be told, I don't have one in this color because of my hair color and my thought process was that brown wouldn't look as good on brown hair as it would on a blonde.

Fast forward two years of Kaitlyn rocking this hat (see more photos below). I love how she pairs it with not only casual looks, but dressy ones as well! When I got my hands on it, I opted for the casual pairing. It was a hair day three and I needed sun protection and a quick hair fix. OK, now I need to get a brown hat too!


(source)

Are wool hats your go-to for year round as well? How many hats do you own?

Shop some of our favorites here:

No comments:

Post a Comment