Monday, May 23, 2016

Off the Shoulder LBD

 photo IMG_1600_zpsmrjdujxo.jpg  photo IMG_1588_zpsb8trkqan.jpg  photo IMG_1609_zpsmubflqif.jpg

Can you really ever have too many little black dresses? I think we both know the answer to that question. ;) This LBD is a fun twist on the norm with it's cute off-the-shoulder detail. I really love how the sleeves are connected but also don't seem like they would be. This dress was perfect for a date night out with my hubby. 

I didn't really have tons of time to get ready this night, so I didn't add much to the styling. By adding a great teal necklace, strapy black heels, an eyelet bag, and a bright pink lip I was ready to go! My husband loved it, so mission accomplished. In other styling news, I think this mini dress would look super chic paired over skinny jeans. What do you think?

 photo IMG_1597_zpsgeatnwa3.jpg  photo IMG_1624_zps8ksjeu1b.jpg  photo IMG_1599_zps0xbe2zcm.jpg  photo IMG_1596_zpsh4w2wsci.jpg
Dress: c/o Tobi // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Shoes: Just Fab // Necklace: Shira Melody

What is your date night go-to outfit? How would you style this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment