Monday, August 29, 2016

Leggings Soft as Butter


Imagine draping your legs in butter -- Yes, reality of that is actually fairly gross but your skin WOULD feel super soft and that's the sensation I want to convey here. I have been in and out of my regular workout leggings more times than I can count over the past year due to my regular visits to Yoga By Degrees. I thought they were pretty comfortable...until I put THESE on and all of a sudden, mind = blown. They are as close to your own skin as you can get without actually being naked...that said, they leave very little to the imagination so a long tunic is a great way to even them out ;)


I was gifted these leggings from LuLaRoe and it was first time I had heard of the colorful brand. If you aren't familiar, they are a women and children's clothing company based in Corona, CA. LuLaRoe sells through consultants only and cannot be found in any stores (Sweet, right? Means no accidental twinning!). 

The styles are designed to flatter all body types and feature classic cuts only. When they say flatter all body types, they mean it...the leggings come in a "one size fits all," and at first I thought, you have to be kidding me...I'm 5'9" with no butt, how will these also work for a tiny human standing at 5'1" with junk in her trunk? Reality is, they are SO stretchy and soft, I can see how it would work. I mean, Blake Lively & America Ferrera somehow can share the same jeans, so... 

My favorite part about the brand? They only make 1,000 pieces in each pattern/print spread across all styles and sizes, making all pieces unique & limited! But this also means if you love a certain print/pattern, you better scoop up a few of it before it's gone. Seems a little more fun that way, right?





On another note, I'm pretty happy with the progress I've made in my yoga practice. I've been going to YBD for almost a year now and on a day to day basis, it's hard to tell much has changed...but when I look over the time as a whole and think about where I started, I realize how far I've come. Lisa shot these photos for me and was amazed at how flexible I had become, especially in reversing my warrior and getting into a headstand ( I promise, the process looked prettier than the photo documentation! <cry eye emoji's!>)




It's so nice to make a real-life connection with a brand...as a blogger, that's so important in creating authentic content. It's hard to write about something outside of your passions so when we find a good fit, we feel good about sharing our honest (positive) thoughts on the product.

Have you ever shopped LuLaRoe? I'm DYING for another pair of leggings!

Featured:

Top: Old Navy
Leggings: c/o LulaRoe
Sunnies: H&M (under $10!)
Mat: Yeti Yoga - This design is no longer available but very close match here
Bracelets: J.Jill, Hallmark (they have SUCH cute jewelry, guys!) and Evelyn Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment