Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Free People Turtleneck


Very similar to last weeks R&S, this week is more of a style steal. I love a great sleeveless turtleneck, but when it comes to styling, having so many options can sometimes make pairing more difficult. Take this brown knit turtleneck from Free People, it can pair with literally any solid color or honestly any print undershirt as well. When Kaitlyn wore it last year in October, she kept the styling simple pairing it with a cream undershirt, distressed denim, and brown lace-up boots. 

When I got my hands on it last month, I decided to not fix what wasn't broken! I too wore a cream undershirt, but added bootcut denim, navy boot, a cream hat, and a bold red lip. I loved both the pairings, but mine was definitely inspired by Kaitlyn's look. I honestly didn't know which way to go with the top, so I went with what I already liked.

Do you ever do that? Feel overwhelmed with too many options so you just go with the obvious or look for style inspo? 


What do you think of our pairings? 
Do you own a sleeveless turtleneck yet? 

This Free People one is listed first below and it's on sale!

SHOP THE LOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment