Thursday, March 2, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Striped Shift Dress

By now, you guys know how we feel about stripes - Hint, we're in love. In fact, I've been shopping with Lisa before and she has had to convince me that I in fact do NOT need another striped shirt (but can you ever really have too many?) In the land of loving stripes, this dress is no exception. The shift style and single pocket keep it casual but still chic and it's a great transition piece for Spring because it's long sleeves but not too heavy. Speaking of Spring, I was excited to pair it with my floral sneakers and rosy army jacket, I also like that Lisa kept with the red theme by styling the dress with her strappy red flats and embroidered saddle bag, making for the perfect pops of color.


SHOP THE LOOK(S):

This dress is a bit tighter on me, as my baby belly is starting to take up quite a bit of room but it's a great length in general and has so much versatility when it comes to personal style.
How would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment