Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Casual Weekend Wear

 photo fashion-72_zpsexobrtu4.jpg  photo fashion-68_zpsya3qj2lq.jpg  photo fashion-73_zps0ijyypyx.jpg

This past weekend I snuck away to the family lake house in Wisconsin. Whenever life gets a little too busy, you can usually find me and the family there. Something about everyone being together, the blue of the lake, the lush green of the trees, and the ever so fresh air just makes my body get to this further relaxed state. Plus, we usually make stops at our favorite local shops and coffee spots so that makes it just that much better!

On this day, I made my first trip out to Boxed and Burlap in Williams Bay. You guys, this place is amazing! It is a coffeehouse, garden center, and studio space all in one. I had my first ever iced lavender latte and an almond-pistachio muffin, and I have been having dreams about that muffin ever since I ate it. Yes, it was that good (as was the latte)! But, I digress..

 photo fashion-67_zps4wftqz9r.jpg  photo fashion-66_zpsahnthoq0.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK: 
 photo fashion-70_zpswx5dybft.jpg

This was a gorgeous 59 degree day, and I was happy to be outdoors with the sun shinning and no coat in hand. I decided to pair my favorite pair of high waist denim with a graphic sweatshirt, all white Chucks, and a neutral fringe bag. Nothing is more classic weekend wear then a good o'fashion casual pairing! 

 photo fashion-71_zpsclj3bnpb.jpg  photo fashion-69_zpslv35vdod.jpg
Sweatshirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Express (similar) // Shoes: Converse (similar) // Bag: Rachel Zoe // Sunglasses: Ray-ban 

Where do you sneak away to when life gets super busy for a quick break? 
What do you think of this pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment