Friday, April 7, 2017

GloMinerals Living Color Collection

They say when you love something, let it go...which is probably what I should do in this case because I've already talked your ear off about my love for Glo Minerals products. But ladies, they just keep churning out gossip-worthy products that deserve to be shared: Most recently, their three "Living Color" collections, makeup sets designed to capture the beauty of Spring. Much like our closets, our faces could use a little freshening up after a long Winter so I was excited to try the new colors. 


I chose the First Blush Collection which combines soft pinks and neutrals, perfect after a long, dark season of hibernation. I like the whole set but the cream blush and eye shadow quad are my favorites and have become daily staples in my morning routine. All of the Glo products are quality made and long lasting...I love that I come home from work and my eye shadow is still on, same goes for my lipstick after drinking refreshments. It's what we're all looking for in our makeup, right?

The collections are great because it comes with all the coordinating pieces you need to create a cohesive look AND step by step instructions of how to make it all work together. Let's be honest, not all of us are contouring, makeup wizards so some helpful tips on how to layer it all, makes things a little easier. Check out all the collections here to figure out which one will work best for you!





Tell me...What is in your makeup bag this Spring? 

Happy Friday! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment