Thursday, June 22, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Cabi Denim Jacket

Let's be honest, I wear my denim jacket with everything. Seriously, I wear it an embarrassing amount (here's just a few examples: Getting coffee, heading to a shower, and paired with stripes (my favorite combo). It gets a small reprieve in the Winter but once the warmers temperatures come back, I notice how often it makes an appearance...but can you blame me? It goes with everything and is the perfect not heavy, not light coat for all situations...just saying! With that said, I was pumped to add another denim jacket to my collection. 

The Locomotive style is a classic jean jacket, updated with an engineer stripe which adds a little edge to a delicate top so I thought it paired well with my lace cami, making for a fun non-maternity look during my 8th month of pregnancy. But let's be serious here, does it get much cuter than Lisa pairing the same jacket with her tulle skirt and polka dot socks? I think this was one of my favorite outfits of hers ever (and that's saying a lot, she always has great style!). It's like Carrie Bradshaw meets the 4th of July and well, that's a winning combination, you guys! 


SHOP LIGHT WASH JEAN JACKETS:


What do you think of our styling choices? 
I love how different they are, showing the true versatility of a great denim jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment