Thursday, June 8, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Striped Cabi Cardigan


I can't speak for Kaitlyn, but I had no idea I always wanted needed a long stripe cardigan in my wardrobe. Sure, I have styled long cardigans in the past, but this one is just so amazing. The style, the quality, the mis-matched stripes on the sleeves...swoon! A giant thank you to Cabi Clothing for hooking us both up with this beauty. If you guys want it, shop soon as their Fall line will be coming out in a few short months (which by the way is ah-may-zing!) and when it's gone, it's gone. 

When I styled my long stripe cardigan, I was in Los Angeles and wore it over a classic tank and shorts with some great mules. The cardigan was perfect to keep me warm in the air conditioning during the day and later that night when I was outside. When Kaitlyn styled her cardigan, she wore with with white demin and a classic tee for a Memorial Day style inspired look. P.S. How cute is her chambray ribbon panama hat? LOVE! 

SHOP SIMILAR STYLES:


Do you have a long cardigan in your wardrobe? 
What do think of this beauty and how we styled it? 
Thank you for stopping by the blog today! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment