Thursday, June 29, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


Does everyone have a blush colored bag in their wardrobe yet? It's such a perfect color for the Spring and Summer months, but I've actually even styled it during the Fall months too! I mean, why not? It's such a beautiful color and can really be styled with any outfit, giving it an entire new look.   

When I styled my bush bag from Express in early May, I wore it with a romper, denim jacket, and gladiator sandals. The bag was the perfect amount of muted color pop that I needed to finish off this hues of blue look. When Kaitlyn wore my bag in late May, she paired it with white denim, a stripe tunic, denim jacket, and yellow gladiator sandals. Again, the blush tone bag gave it a little extra unexpected color pop. 


I searched high and low for blush bags for you to shop, but wanted to find them at every prince point. I hope you love the ones I found,  I have had my blush bag for three years now and it's definitely one of my most worn bags! I found quite a few around the $30 price point too, so why not pick one up? ;) 

SHOP BLUSH BAGS:

Do you own a blush colored bag? What do you think of our outfit pairings? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment