Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Recipe: Fruit, Honey, & Yogurt Smoothie


We recently partnered with Heavenly Organics and I have to admit, I was super excited about this pairing. First off, my family loves honey, we use it daily and it's something that can be very beneficial to your health when you add the right kind into your diet and lifestyle. That said, the more I learn about Heavenly Organics, the more excited I was to try out their products!  

What makes this honey so special? First off, their bees are are wild and free. This means they live "outside of the box" in naturally occurring, wild beehives deep within the pristine forests of Northern and Central India and parts of the Himalayan Mountains. Secondly, Heavenly Organics honey is sustainably sourced. They use bee-friendly and smoke-free methods that protect wild bee colonies and eliminate the potential for forest fires. Thirdly, this honey is natural nourishment. Their methods preserve the pollen, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes found in raw honey. Bottom line, this is honey I can get behind! They sent me three different types of organic raw honey to try as well as a few chocolate honey patties. I decided to make a smoothie, using two of the raw honeys, for my family to test out. Spoiler alert, everyone loved it! 


INGREDIENTS: 

- 3 cups frozen mixed berries 
- 3 tablespoons honey (I used 1 tablespoon acacia honey, 2 tablespoons white honey)
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt 



DIRECTIONS: 

-Put all ingredients into blender or ninja and blend until desired smoothness. Add a few frozen berries to the top. That's it! 




Have you ever tried Heavenly Organics products before? Is this a smoothie you would try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment