Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cozy in a Cable Knit

I have a growing collection of thick, white knits in my closet. Much like stripes, I feel like this is one thing you can never have enough of, especially living in the Midwest. Cable knit sweaters give me all of the, "sipping hot cocoa by a fire in the woods" feels. Though, let's be honest, my weekends no longer involve sipping...If I'm drinking anything, it's water (or iced coffee on occasion) and it's most likely being chugged so I can check off the next task on a very long list. Ah, the joys of Motherhood - Now I totally understand what Cat and Nat are always talking about ;) 

This sweater is so cozy and is pretty long in length with an a-line hem so I tucked it in a bit in the front for a casual feel but it would also be so cute untucked with leggings and snow boots. I'm also a huge fan of these color block touchscreen gloves - They're by Verloop Knits, a brand I discovered in one of our local stores a few years back and they make the cutest (and functional!) Winter accessories. I always enjoy a good pop of color against an otherwise neutral palette and their line(s) are always so bright. Merry and bright, that is...
Wearing:
Sweater: c/o J. Jill
Jacket: c/o J. Jill
Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: TOMS
Necklace: c/o Evereve
Hat: Old (similar) 
Bag: Target
Gloves: Verloop Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment