Thursday, December 14, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


One of my favorite brands that we had the honor of working with this past year was cabi Clothing. I first began working with them last Fall on my personal blog, but in Spring of this year Kaitlyn joined in all the fashion fun. This is a brand that I support for so many reasons, and one that we make no money off if you end up shopping. So why do we love cabi so much? They not only have amazing fashion, outstanding quality to their pieces, timeless and trend items that can be worn year after year, but from a company standpoint, they give back in such wonderful ways (both nationally and globally). Now that is something we are both proud to stand behind! 

This is the Pirouette Dress and an item that Kaitlyn picked up from the line this Fall. I love how she paired this outfit! She is wearing head to toe cabi Clothing and the "In the Band" jacket is just the right amount of structure to this girly floral dress. When I got this beauty in my swap bag, I couldn't wait to wear it to my second Thanksgiving party. I used the tie and belted the waist to shorten the dress a bit and added a shiny gold heel to dress it up. In the end, it was probably one of my favorite dresses to wear! Seriously. 


Have you shopped the cabi Clothing Fall line? What do you think of how we styled the dress? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment