Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Because Lisa Mixes Animal Prints

I am a repeat offender with this knit, it's one of my current favorites which makes it in heavy rotation.  Here is how I paired my animal print knit with a great pair of animal print heels that I found on BISTM:




Pin It
Knit: Forever 21, Denim: Loft, Shoes: BISTM-Tiffany's Closet, Necklace and Bracelet: House of Gemmes, Watch: Fossil, Earrings: Hive & Honey, Lip color: Rose Blossom by Bobbi Brown

 Do you ever pair animal print with other similar prints? It's one of my favorite things to do. You don't have to go over the top, but the subtle print mixing does the trick for me.

Have you shopped on BISTM lately? So many items on the site that have tags still on them. I think I may be the biggest client we have, I shop on there a lot! 

Hey, I love a good deal! ;)
#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I like your necklace a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!! No, I've never shopped on BISTM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yes...i love to mix animal prints!! i think the two look awesome here! the shoes - what a great BISTM find!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete