Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's in Kaitlyn's Purse?

Most women are just as attracted to a great purse as they are a gorgeous man. Whether it's leather with studs or suede with fringe, our collections never stop growing. But like people, it's what's on the inside that counts. Our guys always ask, "What could you possibly be carrying in there"...

Well, here's their chance to find out.
Pin It

1. The Kensington, my favorite Just Fab Purse

2. Mace (A gift from the Parents)

3. Current go-to lip colors: Kate #103 by Rimmel & Belle De Jour by Nars

4. Cider Soiree, a Victoria's Secret gloss

5. My cheesy yet adorable personalized business card holder

6. A Visa gift card just dying to be spent on spring clothes

7. 1 of many pairs of Aviators from Target (I always lose them!)

8. Bare Escentuals Powder in Summer Bisque - I don't know what I would do without it

9. Sisters Marie return address labels for BISTM shipping

10. Nature's Promise snack bar...because I am pretty much always hungry

11. A potential box to accompany our cute idea for wedding favors

12. My over sized wallet...Think it's time to downsize. Time to wait for a Kate Spade sale...

Speaking of purses, these are a few of my favorites currently for sale on BISTM!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! i probably have 5-6 lipstick/glosses/chapsticks in my bag right now...and NAPKINS are my weakness! i grab some everywhere i go!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Mine would haul the whole household, lol. Mine usually is messy and lots and lots of receipts and my son's toys and snacks.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appгеciating the tіme and effort
    you put into your site and in depth informatіon you provide.
    Ӏt's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehаѕhed
    infoгmation. Wonderful reaԁ! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
    incluԁing yοur RSS fеeԁѕ
    to my Google account.

    mу web page - indian men dating

    ReplyDelete