Friday, April 19, 2013

Peaked My Pinterest: Pancake Bites!


I have pinned more versions of these Pancake Bites than I can count. I don't know what it is, but women seem to have a special spot in our hearts for mini versions of regular sized items and these are a perfect example. I was drawn to all the fun options for toppings and presentation: bananas, strawberries, blueberries (the perfect size fruit!), drizzled chocolate, whipped cream, peaches.... 


I finally got around to testing out my own the morning of my Mom's birthday! Of course I chose to throw in some sprinkles, because what is a celebration without them? And because these are mini, the calories are too, right? ;-)


Will you try these for breakfast this weekend?

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. Oh my God!! I've never seen one pancake bites before but they're amazing!!! I need these. And I completely agree about women loving mini things- I'm not a fan of donuts but I ate nearly a while pack of mini donuts last night :)
    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look totally scrumptious n i'll totally make it for this weekend bfast;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog post and LOVED my birthday pancake bites! If you are looking to make someones birthday really special, surprise them with this wonderful breakfast! It was delicious and fun and a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 究極のバーバリーのスタイルが求められ人気があるものであり古典的に洗練されたデザインです。

    My webpage バーバリー ハンカチ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm-o! I have to try this! Kids will love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will try this!! Lovely blog! Thank you for follow me.. :) follow you back!

    ReplyDelete