Thursday, January 14, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it

Us Midwest gals need accessories like blanket scarves to stay warm during the harsh winter months. Or at least that is what I tell myself as my scarf collection is ever growing ;) Personally, I have over five at this point, so when it came to shopping for Kaitlyn's birthday, I knew what I wanted to get her. I picked her up this beautiful scarf (and the hat she is wearing in her outfit below) and I loved how she styled them. The white top and distressed denim are perfect for everyday wear and those boots are amazing! Clearly I loved the hat I got her so much, I bought myself one too. One for you, one for me... I can't be the only one who shops like this, am I? 

When I found her scarf in our most recent swap bag I did a mini happy dance. I did not think I would get to borrow it so soon! I too styled the scarf for everyday wear. We are experiencing subzero weather here now and I am loving styling it with tunics and sweaters, with denim, and my super warm winter boots. 

Here is how we both styled the blanket scarf: 
 photo plaid_zpshogtbkzr.jpg  photo rockandswap_zpsl671fyav.jpg

Do you love this style for everyday wear? 

I added some of my favorite plaid and printed scarves currently selling below so you can shop the look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment