Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Simple Style

 photo IMG_0282_zpscva01gn2.jpg  photo IMG_0290_zpsd5yic4s1.jpg  photo IMG_0267_zpsplo7k7wx.jpg

I love effortless style, but what about those days that you don't have time to put effort into your style?  I say keep it simple and the outfit will come together on it's own. That's exactly what I did on this day and I am glad I have armed my wardrobe with lots of pieces that mix and match easily. I think having good options is the key to effortless style after all, don't you?

I am a sucker for a pretty midi skirt and this one has been getting lots of wear. In the past I have paired it with a black top, so this time around I wanted to go with classic chambray. To finish off my styling I added black cut-out flats, oversized sunglasses, and the perfect black bag. This outfit was perfect for a family party and no one needed to know I got ready in ten minutes flat! ;) 

 photo IMG_0270_zpstszlksxh.jpg  photo IMG_0287_zpsmfl1imkf.jpg  photo IMG_0271_zpsykmk24ai.jpg  photo IMG_0295_zpseof9ee8s.jpg
Top: JC Penny // Skirt: Express // Shoes: Just Fab // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sistersmarie for 1st month designer glasses for FREE!) // Watch: Fossil // Fitbit

How do you get ready in a hurry? What do you think of my simple style? 

No comments:

Post a Comment