Tuesday, June 7, 2016

On the Lake, Off the Shoulder


The off the shoulder trend arrived earlier this year and I can officially say, I'm a fan. This is my kind of way to show a little skin...I don't love everything hanging out there for all to see...instead, I prefer subtle hints of skin. I like this top because not only is it off the shoulder but includes peek-a-boo cutouts which is just enough to keep 'em guessing without being too over the top (and totally gives off some Kelly Kapowski vibes!). There is a way to keep it fun AND classy...my 21 year old college self might disagree but if we spent time dwelling on ALL of our early style mistakes, we could be here all day ;)



I wore this over Memorial Day weekend at the lake house and it was perfect for the unofficial start to Summer. By the time we made it down to the pier for our evening hangout, storms had started to roll in which made for some dark outfit photos (whoops, sorry friends) but some really cool weather shots! 

Here's few I captured with my phone:





So naturally, as I'm geeking out over being a temporary storm chaser, my Family is starting to freak out about the impending lightning and mass of black clouds coming straight at us. Understandable, I suppose. Nevertheless, they were good sports and managed to capture a few more shots of my casual weekend look before sprinting to the car in an effort to shoe the pups outside before the downpour. Thanks guys...#bloggersgottablog!





Wearing: 

Top: c/o Tobi - P.S. your first Tobi order is 50% off!
Shorts: Lisa's, old - similar here
Sandals: c/o Sole Society
Bag: c/o Sole Society
Sunnies: Zero UV - sold out but similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment