Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


There is nothing more "classic summer style" then a little white dress. Year in and year out, a LWD will literally never go out of style. That is something we can not only get behind, but shop for often and guilt free at that (I mean that's how I rationalize it anyway!). 

When Kaitlyn styled her white dress from Old Navy last year, she wore it over the 4th of July weekend and added pops of blue in her jewelry. I recently wore the dress (full outfit post coming next week), and decided to also add blue plus I added pink and brown to the styling. In the end, the dress was the star in both of our looks and can you blame us? A classic LWD is just always a great idea! 

In need of a new (or a few more) little white dress(es)? Shop a few of my favorites here:

No comments:

Post a Comment