Thursday, July 27, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Watermelon Clutch

One of the best parts about getting dressed in the Summer is being able to play with so many different colors and fun, quirky prints. When it comes to quirky, this watermelon clutch is the creme de la creme, popping off the page no matter how you choose to wear it. Tell me it's not the best part of both of our looks, me styling it with maternity shorts and Lisa with a chic black jumpsuit. Both outfits make the clutch the focal point and on a 90 degree day, I feel like it's only appropriate. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I was with Lisa when she purchased it at a T&J Designs event last year and I remember thinking, you're going to regret not doing the same -- turns out I was right! They had a lemon one too, both of which are the cutest accessories for Summer! I want to wear it with everything...I don't believe this one is for sale any longer but this one is almost identical and we've linked to SO many different watermelon styles below!


FRUIT FOR THOUGHT:



How do you feel about fruit-inspired accessories? 
We're of the opinion they are poolside perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment