Thursday, July 20, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Old Navy Chambray Dress


Happy Thursday friends! This week, we are rocking and swapping this beautiful chambray dress of Kaitlyns. She picked this one up from Old Navy back in early 2016, and we have been swapping it ever since. Oddly, I never took photos in it until recently. It is such a great everyday piece but it's longer on me, so I was always coming up with reasons why not to shoot in it. Kaitlyn and I are five inches apart in height, so what works on her length wise, doesn't always work on me (and vice verse...don't even get me started on our shared romper issues! lol). However, I finally came to the conclusion that I liked it knee length, and if I wanted it shorter, I could just pull the elastic waist up! 

SHOP CHAMBRAY DRESSES:


When Kaitlyn wore her dress last June, she styled it with a bandana tied around her neck, classic white chucks, my stripe clutch, and a great red lip. When I got my hands on it this past month, I paired it with a long stripe cardigan, gladiator sandals, and this shared paint splattered bag of ours. I think I'm finally over my "it's too long for me" phase. At your knee can be a great cut for a dress too! Especially when chasing kiddos around. ;) 


Do you own a chambray dress? What do you think of our pairings? 


1 comment:

  1. With https://servtec.co/ by your side, you can unlock the full potential of outsourcing and propel your business towards new heights of success. Don’t let the fear of pitfalls hold you back—embrace the opportunities that outsourcing brings and watch your company thrive on a global scale.

    ReplyDelete