Thursday, June 28, 2012

Because Lisa Can't stop Buying Maxi Dresses

IMG_3301 faux leather jacket fringe bag
Dress: Forever 21, Jacket: C/O Sheinside, Bag: C/O Just Fabulous, Necklace: T plus J designs, Wrist wrap and blue bracelet: C/O Kristin Hassan, Gold basketweave bracelet: C/O T plus J designs, Shoes: Victoria's Secret

I have an addiction problem. One I do not plan on getting help for, but it's still an issue indeed. I can't NOT buy maxi dresses. Everytime I go shopping, there is at least one in my pile. They are my summer go-to. They are my "around the house with the kiddos" staple. They are my date night favorite. Maybe I just like dressing comfortable and still stylish at the same time. Am I wrong or do maxi dresses do just that for us? (comfort and style...best of both worlds people! ;)

#Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand!! I always buy maxi dresses too, but they are so easy for summer. Not much ironing either! :) I love how long, flowy they are and how feminine they make me feel. You look great, doll! :)

    CCG
    ccurlgirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree on being comfy and yet stylish. And I have the same shopping problem, must be a blogger thing? lol
    Cute outfit and love the necklace.
    xo
    lovelyaddicitons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the necklace too!You look amazing like always!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nic really like ur outfit :D

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking comfortable...you face showing all story how nice this maxi.
    Chiffon Dresses

    ReplyDelete