Friday, June 8, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

I bought this dress at Target right after the birth of my son back in 2008 and was glad it finally fit by new years. ;) I then swapped it with Kaitlyn a year later and she really made this dress look haute!
Photobucket
This next dress Kaitlyn got at Francesca's and I LOVE how she styled it. Truth be told, I wish I would have seen this pic of how she styled it before I wore it for inspiration. I think I was a little bland on this look. Hindsight is always 20/20 right?! ;)
Photobucket
Have a friend or family member you swap with? Check out our "Friendswap" bags on sale now

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I really love both dresses. But I think my favorite is the second. It's so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look stunning! Love the way you both styled each dress! :)

    ReplyDelete