Friday, June 15, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

Even though there's about a 6 inches difference in height, Lisa and I are lucky to be able to share most clothing items. However, there are times like this one where the dress is a perfect length on her and dangerously close to a frowned-upon length on me, but it's a great comfy summer dress and I can't help that I was born a giant, right? (Shout out to Forever 21: Not everyone is 5'0"...Please think about this before selling any more dresses that barely cover my posterior.)

Thank you kindly,

Forever 25



#Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic dress. And hey, if everyone gets a show, it makes things more interesting, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down, my biggest pet peeve ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you both! :)

    ReplyDelete