Tuesday, June 19, 2012

White Denim Worn 3 Ways

As a mommy on the go, I like need my outfits to be simple, chic, and more or less cozy for all day wear. I am in LOVE with white denim. LOVE! ;) Here are 3 examples of how I would wear white denim. The first would be for a date night, the second a casual lunch or out shopping, and the third is everyday wear (yes I wear heels/wedges everywhere I go! lol). 
White Denim 3 Ways





$340 - net-a-porter.com

$65 - calypsostbarth.com

$15 - amazon.com

$261 - my-wardrobe.com

$228 - stanwells.com

$1,295 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

$195 - stefanibags.com

$40 - modcloth.com

$188 - metroparkusa.com

$115 - reissonline.com

$160 - net-a-porter.com

€60 - welikefashion.com


What do you think? Would you wear any of these looks? 
#Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the middle look!! Wish I had these pieces in my closet to wear today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three! Such different looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had all these pieces too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea! they are great inspiration!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete