Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Because Kaitlyn met one of her Style Icons!

I have always loved Lauren Conrad. Yes, I watched Laguna Beach. Yes, I watched the Hills. Yes, I realize how vapid and scripted both of these programs were, but watching them and making snide comments with my girlfriends is a favorite past time. Seems like most of those girls were unable to find the light once their free housing and fake jobs were taken away, but Lauren managed to come out on the other side and maintains a respectable career filled with multiple clothing lines, book series (okay, maybe her involvement in these was small), and an amazing beauty website that I follow daily. 


All of this being said, you can imagine my excitement when I noticed her standing right next to me in the check-in line at O'Hare. (Too bad my boss's iPhone photo skills are not up to par). Though she was a bit rushed, the run-in definitely improved my 6AM departure time.


Have you ever met one of your style icons or a favorite celebrity & managed to score a photo?

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. This is BEYOND amazing!!! Of course, I've never met anyone famous. Although when I was in Charlotte for business the guys I was traveling with noticed some ESPN reporter I've never heard of in a nearby security line. But I wasn't too excited about that. Now if it would've been LC on the other hand... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I'm so jealous. I adore Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I have not met any of my style icons :-( But I was definitely one of those girls who never made plans on Laguna Beach/Hills nights! Lol this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How cool! I just love her too! Did you frame this pic?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you all share my love for LC ;) Luckily I was a bit more reserved than when I met Nick from the Backstreet Boys in 8th grade...oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love her. Can't wait for her new book to come out.

    ReplyDelete