Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Because Kaitlyn found the Perfect Colored Jeans

I have been really into mint and coral color schemes this year, but haven't always been a fan of taking it as far as colored jeans because I find them difficult to match. I do own a few pairs (coral and blush) and I often "like" photos of them on Pinterest, but I haven't felt totally comfortable in a pair until these

This is my third pair of jeans from H&M that I absolutely love - They are the best fit because they have just the right amount of stretch and I love I can roll them up for sandals/heels. 

1) Jeans: H&M (Similar), Tank: H&M
2) Jeans: H&M (Similar), Tank: Old Navy

Bracelet: Kristin Hassan, Watch: Nordstrom

What is your take on the colored jeans trend? Can you take it into Fall?

#Kaitlyn

9 comments:

  1. I love colored denim. I went with the bright blue for summer, but just ordered a mustard colored pair from the Loft for the fall. I can't wait to style them with boots and sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I've been searching for the perfect mint jeans, these are great! Xo!
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are snazzy! I am so glad I am not the only who finds pairing things with bold colored pants is no easy feat! I think you did great and look great in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I love the idea of mustard for fall....especially with my new pair of brown riding boots!

    Thank you K&L, they're so comfy, I want to wear them every day:)

    Bre, thank you! I've found that it's a bit easier to match colored jeans with a printed top because I don't always love two plain solid colors paired together, so it's nice if the top has a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am curvier, so often colorful or lighter wash denim is not as flattering on me.... definitely helps if there is that perfect amount of stretch!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both looks, but that leopard top is amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These mint colored jeans are so pretty and I have been searching for a pair in this color. They are great paired with your leopard top.

    I have really been into the colored jeans trend since last fall and I have been slowly adding to my collection. I just got a pair of lilac ones and they are so pretty. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I haven't seen lilac ones yet...those sound so cute Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO TOTALLY going to rock my colored jeans into fall - are you kidding? LOVE this trend!
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete