Friday, September 21, 2012

Update: Because Kaitlyn Now Love's Colored Denim

Remember how I explained my uncertainty about colored pants in this previous post? Yes, well I purchased two pairs in the past week (both green), so I realize now that A) I have found a nice spot colored denim in my heart and B) I now own 4 pairs of green pants. Wow. I'm not sure how that happened, but this is clearly a bit excessive, so it may be time to share the wealth on BISTM ;-)
Shirt: LOFT (similar) (similar), Jeans: H&M (similar) (similar), Boots: LOFT (last season), Watch: Nordstrom (similar), Cuff: C/O Silver Speck , Necklace: Loft, Jacket: Target, Bag: C/O Just fab

BTW, this is my second fall with these boots and I'm mildly obsessed ;) Thoughts?

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. I love your pants and the boots too!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire look! and now I need green pants.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! I need to get some colored denim

    ReplyDelete