Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Because Lisa Likes to Layer/Rock & Swap

Kaitlyn owns this amazing high low hem blouse (seen in outfit post here) and when we swapped, I had no idea how I'd style it. Let's be honest, her outfit was epic! ;) I decided I'd step out of the box and wear the top as a vest layered over a dress.




Dress: BCBGmaxazria, Top: Discovery , Shoes: C/O Sole Society, Chain Bracelet: Banana Republic,  Gold and black bangles: Baublebar, Red Cuff: House of Harlow, Necklace: Jewelmint, Sunnies: Loft (similar)

I was loving these layers! This dress can be a bit dressy, but the vest dressed it down a bit. Add some killer jewelry and a 6 inch heel and call it a day! What do you think? 

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. OK I need this vest!! haha

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "yes!" I remember seeing that top on Kaitlyn and loving it but I also love it as a vest, never would have thought to wear it like that! Xo!

    ReplyDelete