Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Because Lisa Can't Stop Wearing Scarves

I have always been a fan of scarves.
I have always bought (lots of) scarves.
I NEVER end up wearing them though....such a waste.
 This season, I decided I was going to give them a fair shot and finally start wearing them...

And....Officially Obsessed: 



Jacket: C/O Sheinside, Denim & Scarf: Loft, Top: American Eagle, Tee: Piperlime, Boots: C/O Just Fab, Earrings: Erin Gallagher's Gem Bar, Bracelet: Kristin Hassan, Bag: Aldo
Thoughts on scarves? I am starting to find they are a key part to layering and a wardrobe must item for all closets!

Shop my look:

4 comments:

  1. Scarves have been a huge part of my winter wardrobe for the past few years. My winter coats are generally neutrals that can be worn with anything, so I use scarves to add a pop of color. Plus, they're wonderfully cozy! I have an entire drawer of scarves I've accumulated over the past few winters... oops! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Jill! You need one for every outfit/color, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, a scarf drawer?! love that idea! I currently hang mine in the closet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had mine hanging up on a tie rack in the closet, but they kept getting snagged on other things. They're safer in the drawer :-)
    Thanks for posting about scarves - I was beginning to think I was the only one with this obsession!

    ReplyDelete