Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

I have worn this bag in quite a few outfit posts over the last few months (posts here, here, and here) and have also rocked it & swapped it with KaitlynI recently decided to retire my tote and list it in my BISTM closet but it wasn't up for long because Kyla was immediately put dibs on this blue beauty.

Check out how Kyla rocked and swapped this Just Fab bag:
 I would have never thought to wear it cross body but Kyla definitely made me think twice.

How fun is it that this bag has been worn by a three different people? It's like the sisterhood of the traveling tote! ;) I'm happy this beautiful bag now has a great new home!
#Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick observe to express my thanks.
    Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton
    of fine data and loved the method youve structured your site.
    I'm making an attempt to run my very personal blog nevertheless I believe its too basic and I must focus on lots of smaller topics. Being all issues to all folks will not be all that its cracked as much as be

    Also visit my web blog ... having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just fab accessories! nice way to rock it!! xoxo
    www.klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this bag! You ladies wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! Great grab Kyla! Look great on you both! :)

    ReplyDelete