Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Celebrated Her Anniversary!



Dress: Nordstrom (swap w/Lisa), Jacket: Forever 21 (similar), Heels: Just Fab, Necklace: Castellammare Designs
Bracelet: LOFT, Clutch: DSW (similar under $35!), Earrings: Kate Spade


This was my 6th anniversary dinner with my fiance although it felt equally amazing to our first - The feeling in my stomach holds just as many butterflies as day we realized we were more than friends. 

We had a wonderful dinner at The Bank filled with appletini's, anniversary ale (real name!) and life chats about what's to come for us.


A little over 2 months until he becomes my husband...I can't wait. 

#Kaitlyn

10 comments:

  1. such an amazing dress, dear! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, beautiful girl, handsome man! Sounds like it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comes inside of handy if you will yourself
    short of one's energy. They have a great spectrum of shoes and sneakers suited numerous sports. One amongst these shops located on the on the internet is Nike Typhoon. Correctly there you bring it folks, the right brief comparison related with the two the game shoe brands. http://www.northofcarefree.com/index.php?/member/45240/

    Feel free to surf to my web page - shoes air max

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all the ladies - you looked and always do look stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look STUNNING! love my dress on you. Glad you wore it first...you have raised my bar ;) xo

    ReplyDelete