Monday, May 6, 2013

Pretty in Pink

For a girl who doesn't normally gravitate towards bright pink, I've had my eye on an awful lot of cotton candy-esque items. I've always preferred less "fluffy" colors in my wardrobe, but there's something about this  bright hue that's been making me smile - In fact, I am donning pink jeans and my neon pink purse from JustFab as I type). 

Luckily, this color no longer solely represents Elle Woods or the "girl version" sports jerseys (seriously, why do we have those?) 

Instead, it has become a fresh look for Spring florals and a Summer tan.
 Here's some inspiration:


Girl's Night: Jason Wu floral top, $1,755 / Reiss high waisted mini skirt / Juicy Couture shoulder bag 

Festival: Gold tank top, $12 / Denim hot shorts, $15 / Kate Spade studded bag

Special Date: Alice + Olivia gathered dress / Matthew Williamson short fitted dress / Pink floral dress /    Matthew Williamson Silk Chiffon DressTopshop bodice dress /

What do you think about pink?

#Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. great post, i love all the dresses!
    would you like to follow each other via gfc and instagram? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete