Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this beautiful blue-hued blouse from Target (similar) that she debuted with JustFab plum denim to a family dinner of ours. When I wore in March, I paired it with jean leggings, riding boots and my favorite fringe purse. 

I love a blouse that can be re-mixed over and over and look like a new outfit every time. One of us need to pair it with a skirt, blazer, or a pair of shorts stat! 

Any creative ideas on how we should wear it next?

#Lisa



3 comments:

  1. This shipment process can be monitored on online resources.
    He led this team to a record of 23-3 in his suggestions two seasons.
    Being well-informed aids in getting estimate for money for
    the ornaments. Between I-J, one can see colors even with the naked eye.
    http://cathlight.com/networksite2/profile/ErickaHow

    my blog post :: air max 90

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, fresh white denim shorts and those kellen wedges from justfab...is what I'm envisioning! Great looks, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I like that idea! It would look amazing with white denim for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete