Friday, June 14, 2013

Inside a Kids Closet...



"Parents know the excitement of buying a cute outfit for their kid but also understand the expenses included due to rapid fast growth and minimal wear, so this is our solution." - Lisa 

No longer will you think twice about purchasing sequin TOMS or the ever-classic Air Jordan's...Once your child has grown out of an item, upload it to your closet and give another child the chance to make it their own. 

Start a closet on Because They Grow Too Fast!

Questions about signing up? Let us know: info@btgtf.com

(Hint: It's Free!)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea, children's clothes and toys are SO expensive this makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leah! We hope to see you on the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfits are so cute <3 But my kids are already adults ...

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete