Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this beautiful peachy-coral infinity scarf from Target (similar under $20!) that she wore this past winter in an outfit post.  I was over the moon to find said scarf in my FriendSwap bag in early spring. I added it to jeans and a tee for a casual day with the family then off to the lake house.

Here is how we both styled this great scarf:

Do you prefer infinity scarves or a scarf you can wrap in various ways?
I think I can speak for both myself and Kaitlyn when I say we are infinity girls! ;)

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. i don't own an infinity scarf, so i can't say...but i've always loved the look of them. especially those cozy knitted ones that i could never wear here!! love this peachy color!

    [oomph.]
    $150 Old Navy Giveaway!
    $150 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete