Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

One of my favorite things about BISTM is you can find users that are from your area or fellow blogger friends and trade with them. 

Jill of Jess & Jill wore this beautiful Akira dress in a blog post back in May of 2012. 
I love everything about the way she styled it! In fact, my first instinct was to wear a black bra, belt, and shoes because I loved her look so much. 

In a last minute change of heart, I decided to go with a white bandeau bra under, neutral shoes, skip the belt, and a blue statement necklace to my Just Fab Blogher event.

Here is one dress two ways:
What do you think? 

I love it both ways and can't wait to try layering over it to get some pre-fall looks out of the dress too! 

#Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled it. Very elegant and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and both of you look amazing. I will go with the elegant look since I am a high heel kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete