Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

Summertime is a great time to go on bike rides and get moving outside. It's also a great time to wear super cute tees with bicycle  prints on them. I don't know about you, but bicycle print is right up there with anchor print in my book. I just can't get enough of it. It's adorable, timeless, and can be totally chic when the print is on the right item. But I digress.... 

Kaitlyn wore her Urban Outfitters tee last summer and mixed her neutrals by pairing it with black shorts  and a brown bag. When I got my hands on it this summer, I paired the tee with basic cutoffs and black accessories. 

Here is how we both styled the tee: 
 photo swap_zpsc6b3afc9.jpg

Is there a print that you just can't get enough of? How would you style it?

1 comment: