Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

Who doesn't like a great tote bag? Now, let's talk about the ultimate tote bag, the Hamilton Bag by Michael Kors. For Christmas 2011, my husband bought me my dream bag. I never in a million years thought I'd ever own this bag. I am not a big "designer label" collector. Wait, let me rephrase that...I do not have the finances to collect designer items on a regular basis. I was 32 years old when I finally got my first real designer bag. 

I think owning a few designer items and mixing them in with what you already have is perfectly fine. There is no reason you can't pair Michael Kors with H&M. TRUTH! As a stay-at-home mother of two, I realize how many groceries this bag could have bought, but my hubby wanted to spoil me and far be it for me to stop him ;)

Kaitlyn borrowed it and styled the bag with this amazing backless dress. I love how adding a classic black tote can really dress up a look! It can be worn for a night out on the town or even for everyday wear (I mean, if you are own the bag, wear the bag!)

Here's how I styled it the day after I got it and Kaitlyn showing us how to keep it dressy chic:
 photo michaelkors_zps122f6e9d.jpg

What do you think of the Hamilton Tote Bag?

Do you have a dream bag you hope to one day own? I now have a new dream bag...one day Chanel... one day! 

Here are some tote other bags we are loving:


1 comment: