Monday, October 13, 2014

Everyday City Chic

 photo IMG_5407_zps6b1075d5.jpg  photo IMG_5395_zps852ab6c7.jpg  photo IMG_5396_zps3d42ba2e.jpg
Kaitlyn and I recently headed to the city to meet up with my friend and hair genius, Suzie. This was the day we got our extensions put in, so I decided to keep the look super simple yet chic as I planned to just wear a tank as I had mine put in.

I paired this amazing blazer with a scarf, tank top, jeans, and a great bag. Toss on some round frame sunnies and an ankle boot and it was perfect for everyday city wear.
 photo IMG_5409_zps6cb93521.jpg  photo IMG_5394_zps76d28371.jpg  photo IMG_5397_zps99d64d54.jpg
Blazer: Piperlime (swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Jeans: Gap // Scarf & Tank: Target // Bag, Ring, & Shoes: c/o Just Fab // Sunnies: Express 

 I just love the mustard and blue paired with the leopard print. I think the play off each other quite nicely, no?

What do you think of this outfit? What do you wear for a casual afternoon downtown? 

1 comment:

  1. I am here drooling over that jacket. Just perfect for this season and what I need RIGHT NOW! Also great pop of colors with your bag and scarf! Accessories are everything to complete that perfect look!
    Are you on Facebook? Find me under #MasForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete