Monday, December 29, 2014

DIY Vanilla Body Scrub



Using this recipe, I made my own sugar body scrubs for the ladies who join us on Christmas morning. In addition to all the gifts I enjoy shopping for, it makes me happy to create something from scratch because it's personal and a little more meaningful because it comes from the heart. 

These are perfect for exfoliating! All you need is a palmful... just rub in a circular motion, rinse off and moisturize as usual. Use 1-2 times a week for soft glowing skin.

The scrubs were SUPER easy to make and assemble...
(all purchased from Hobby Lobby)







The mixture smells amazing (good enough to eat!) and the cinnamon sticks added a special touch. I think the ladies enjoyed them so I'd like to to try these lip scrubs next -- the vanilla cranberry looks amazing! 

Did you DIY any Christmas gifts?

1 comment:

  1. This is a gift from the heart. It is such a pretty presentation & smells wonderful !

    ReplyDelete