Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pleated Midi Skirt Obsession

 photo IMG_0741_zpsasalhyiw.jpg  photo IMG_0738_zps8nysw7zr.jpg  photo IMG_0719_zpsmmf2a9sx.jpg

I've always been a big fan of maxi skirts and maxi dresses, but due to my 5'4" frame, I have been scared to wear midi skirts. I just assumed they would hit the wrong part of my leg and look weird, but turns out I love them. My midi skirt obsession is in full swing and this full pleated one is an excellent addition to my growing collection.

I love floral prints for Spring and felt it was a no brainier to pair these two pieces together. I wanted to add a few pops of color so I kept things solid by adding blue shoes and a yellow clutch. A few silver accessories later and I was good to go!

 photo IMG_0729_zpsgmc0enwk.jpg  photo IMG_0734_zpsd8o6fis7.jpg  photo IMG_0725_zpstiztfywx.jpg  photo IMG_0721_zpstahoafdv.jpg
Top: Old Navy (Swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Skirt: T+J Designs // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Shoedazzle // Earrings, Bracelet, & Double Necklace: RocksBox (use code "sadbblogxoxo" at checkout for your first month FREE!)  // Watch: Fitbit // Bracelet: Lokai 
 You can see how myself & Kaitlyn have styled the midi trend in the past here, herehere, here, and here.
How do you feel about midi skirts? If you were scared to try, I say go for it! No guts, no glory right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment